Tuesday 7 December 2010

Strathpuffer 24hr

Strathpuffer 24hr
Strathpuffer 24hr
I found out about this race yesterday. A 24hr race in Scotland right in the middle of winter. 17-18hrs of darkness so it really would be a test. Sadly the entry is full & it's something I really would have like to do as a pair. I've not done a 12hr or a 24hr race yet solo so I'd like to get in one more big event before 24hrs of Exposure in May. So the search goes on for an event for me to warm up with. I haven't got my Exposure Diablo & MaXx D lights yet and even more important than that I haven't got a sleeping bag that is warm enough for the camping. So this is certainly one for next year.
So anyone fancy doing it with me?

It would have been the perfect event to test out my new DHB Balaclava

No comments:

Post a Comment