Friday 24 December 2010

Getting through the nasty bugs

Weapons of choice
All I want to do is ride my bike. I've had a lot of fun out in the snow but it's been well over a week since I last did some training. Illness on and off then the Office Christmas Party and that two day hangover that goes with it. Then illness again mixed in with a bit of snow and Ice (stuck in Wales with no bike kit when perfectly healthy) then illness again. December hasn't been the best of months. Resting now so I can at least ride the 2nd round of the Brass Monkey 4hr races for training .
Hand Gel for the public transport missions I have to do. Snotty & coughed on hands touch everything you touch. Get that Vit C & Zinc in yah. I would have my nuts high in Selenium in the pic but I have eaten them all. Echinacea (does it work?) and Lemsip Max Flu for blasting that cold into submission. I'm 90% right now. Deciding to to go training this morning probably has done me a huge favour in the long run. I will train when I'm 100% right. Might start using http://www.vicks.co.uk/first-defence/nasal-spray/ soon if I have to go on public transport.

Then it's 2011. And that is going to start off with a bang!

All I want to do is ride my Lapierre

No comments:

Post a Comment