Sunday 12 December 2010

A Book For Christmas - Wales Mountain Biking & 100 Great Cycling Climbs

Wales Mountain Biking by Tom Hutton
So I found this in Tescos last night but my wife informs me that this small guide to mountain biking in Wales has be bought for me by my 7 yrd daughter so I put it down quick. I will have a good look at it on Christmas day. Hope it's good. Tom Hutton has dome some of the routes found in MBR magazine so I'm confident it will be good
For the first time, here is a pocket-sized guide to the 100 greatest climbs in Britain... Written by a cyclist for cyclists.
One of my Norwood Paragon CC club mates (Simon Warren) has designed & written this book. 100 Greatest Cycling Climbs is an excellent guide to some of the best road climbs in the UK. It can purchase from all good books shops and can be found here at Cycling Weekly's online shop. I've been working on the website for Simon for a bit too long now (my fault) but we should have it live soon. This book would make an excellent Christmas present.
I'm looking forward ticking off a few more of the climbs featured in the book. I've done quite a few of the Welsh ones and a few in and around London. Those up North Look amazing. I don't know how many cycling wives are ever going to read this blog but if your hubby is a cyclist this would make the ideal small gift. 100climbs.co.uk
Climb 27 Swains Lane - Home of the Rollapaluza Urban Hill Climb



1 comment:

  1. My kids didn't get me the Wales Mountain Biking book for Christmas so I am ordering it off Amazon

    ReplyDelete