Monday 5 March 2012

Little Bags For Stuff

Stuff Bags

Pod waterproof stuff sack
I've had a few down jackets in the past. I've always managed to get them soaked at times when I need them to be dry. Whilst browsing at the Snow & Rock near my office I discovered this little number. Well a whole range of breathable stuff sacls. The great thing about this is you can squeeze all the air out of it and it stays out. Genius !! So I can now put my down jacket inside my Deuter Race rucksac with a change of clothing knowing that even if I fall in a bloody river all will be dry. AND!! I can fit it in my bloody bag as it compresses well.

I've started thinking about getting my kit sorted to do the Tour Divide. I will build the kit up and test it as I go along. Who knows when I will do the Divide. Next year or 2014 who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment