Monday 5 March 2012

Is My Helmet Bright/Light Enough?

Giro Aeon
I've been using the Giro Prolight for the last 18 months or so. It's the lightest helmet out there and combined with my Exposure Diablo is still lighter than some helmets. Problem is the way it fits on your head is not adjustable and overtime it has stretched. So Giro brought out the Aeon. Well it's bloody great. The way it fits on your head is great and it's not far off the weight of the Prolight. Doesn't look as daft as the S-Works Prevail. I was watching the Paris-Nice stage today and I though how much of a plonker Tom Boonen looked with that silly hat on his head.
Any way the colour? Yeah it's bright enough yeah? I saw the Vicious Velo guys with the Lumo Aeons and I thought I just had to have one. Probably clashes with my orange but who cares hey.


2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Can you tell me the brand of the jacket, it looks really nice. I have the same helmet but in white. It is great!

    greetings,
    Noel

    ReplyDelete