Monday 15 November 2010

The Kielder 100 is sooner than I thought

Camping at Mayhem 2010
The Kielder 100 is on the 1st weekend of September. I had already entered the event almost a year in advance.  Just seen a tweet from the organiser Paul Davis of SIS Events that the event is a third full already, that the B&Bs are already fully booked and that the campsites are already taking bookings. I guess I should have seen that coming. I will be camping for sure. It's the last week of the school holidays & my kids have never been to Scotland. 
So the massive family tent I bought for times such as these will be put to good use again. 
I guess preparation such as booking things like this is as important as the training. Imagine I get through the entry lottery for the Leadville 100 entry. Then that will take some organising. That event is in Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment